The Bridgewood Master Association is located in West Des Moines, Iowa, west of the Jordan Creek Town Center. We are proud of our beautiful grounds, greenbelts, flowers, and stunning clubhouse which also includes a fitness center. The Association is comprised of 7 individual Townhome and Condominium Associations, 5 of which are completed, with the final 2 currently under construction. In addition, the Bridgewood Plaza Retail Center, Kum & Go Convenience Store and the Traditions Single Family Homes are also members of the Master Association. As a benefit, the members of the Association are able to use the Clubhouse for personal gatherings. For information regarding use of the Clubhouse please see below.
Calendar of Events
|Tuesday and Thursday||9-11AM||Coffee Club|
|1-4 PM||Mexican Train|
|Tuesday||2-4 PM||Craft and Chat|
|Thursday||7-9 PM||Movie Night|
|3rd Thursday each month||2 PM||Book Club (No meeting in December)|
|4th Wednesday each Month||7-9 PM||Bingo|
|1st Saturday in December||6-9 PM||Master Holiday Party|
Homeowner Association Meetings
- Garden Commons
- Bridgewood Villas
- Craftsman at Bridgewood Owners Association
- Bridgewood Pointe
- Gardens at the Pointe
- Legacy at Bridgewood North
- Easton at Bridgewood North
Clubhouse Rental Policy
Homeowner’s Associations of Bridgewood may use the Clubhouse for their Association Meetings at no cost. The Clubhouse must be reserved. Reservations may be made online or by contacting the property manager.
The Clubhouse is available for personal use by an association member. Please note the following requirements:
- Reservation must be made no less than 48 hours in advance
- Reservation cannot be made further than 3 months in advance
- Homeowner must be present at the event at all times and will be responsible for the action of their guests.
- Payment must be made in full and application completed to confirm the reservation
- Homeowner is responsible to clean up all party items and have them placed in a disposal bag.
- Any damage to the premises will be assessed to the homeowner
- A security guard will be present during the hours of the event
Clubhouse rules and policies are subject to change without notice.
Clubhouse Rental Fees
- $100.00: Damage Deposit
- $25.00 per hour: Rental (beginning from the time the Club House is opened to when it is closed)
- $50.00 per hour: Rental on Holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, CHristmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day (beginning from the time the Club House is opened to when it is closed)
- $50.00: Janitorial Service Fee
A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged for events cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.